A nice pan of God Bless America.
4 hot dogs
1 7.5oz package of cornbread mix
2/3 cup of milk
1 16oz can of brown sugar & bacon baked beans
(1) Boil the hot dogs.
(2) Put the baked beans in a pot and heat them on medium low.
(3) While the hot dogs are boiling, heat the oven to 400F and whisk together the cornbread mix, eggs, and milk in a mixing bowl.
(4) Prepare a 9 x 9 pan with oil or cooking spray.
(5) Once the hot dogs are ready, spiral-cut them (put a skewer through them long-ways and just cut them into a spiral) and place them in the prepared 9 x 9 pan.
(6) Pour the prepared cornbread mix over the hot dogs.
(7) Bake the cornbread as instructed on the cornbread mix package.
(8) Serve and pour the baked beans over the end result.